- A matching family of Standard pistols with some revolutionary features!
- Direct bullet feed from magazine to breach rather than the traditional style of feed between magazine lips causing rim or bullet nose damage, misfeeds and jams.
- The hammer spring tension can be adjusted by the shooter.
- The pistol can be regulated to any ammunition velocity.
- Has the lowest sight line to the hand of any current production small-bore Standard pistol.
- Rearsight fitted with adjustable elevation, windage and cut-out width.
- Complete disassembly made easy by use of only two main screws - one through the grip and one for the frame assembly.
- Manufactured of steel and alloy only - no artificial materials used that may cause wear or malfunction problems.
- A full range of adjustable grip option available.
- Supplied in a rigid factory carry case.
- Conversion kits from .22 to .32 not available for this dedicated .22 design.